Tuesday, October 21, 2008

The Truth Exposed

A not so subtle message from the GOP over the past few elections has finally come to the surface, as apparently only "Real Americans" support them and liberal people like myself "aren't American." I guess having an intelligent, free thinking mind eliminates you from being part of today's GOP. Reading the writings from our forefathers like Thomas Paine, Thomas Jefferson, and Ben Franklin must be troubling for them, but I'd guess they must not be "Real Americans" either. For anyone that questions why I hate the fundies that have destroyed the Republican party, just wait for the evidence to keep mounting and my patriotism to continue to be questioned. The irony of all of this is that the fundies new hero Sarah Palin (and especially her husband) have ties to the Alaskan separatist party, so apparently they must have issue with the "Real America."

No comments: