Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Welcome, Motherfuckers

Welcome to Yellow Chair Politics. If you're reading this, you've either A: stumbled upon this blog randomly from a poorly worded Google search or B: been referred here from the mothership, Yellow Chair Sports.

I created this because I wanted to post some random thoughts about the election and politics in general, but didn't want to do it on our sports blog. The two shouldn't be mixed, in my opinion, since we already have a penchant for quibbling like children as it is on one blog.

I've invited some of the guys from YCS to join me here, and you'll get viewpoints from the left (me and Zuch), from the middle (Vinnie) and from the far, far, far, and hilariously ill-informed right (Mike). Just kidding, Mike.

For now, I've left the comments private, not because I don't care what you, the reader thinks (although I don't), but because I'm trying to avoid as many random flame wars as possible. If the other guys want to open them up, I'm cool with that too.

I can't really tell you how much I expect anyone to post on here, but I figured what the hell, let's give this a try.

Yellow Chair Politics: Keeping You Ill-Informed Since 2008

No comments: